Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non-4X4 Stuff for sale

TOPIC: Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale

Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 3 months ago #4533

Only used it 3 times so in excellent condition, selling it for $100. This tent is a must have for the avid camper.

Any takers?

Larry
2009 Hummer H3T with Adventure package which includes front and rear lockers, 4.10 gears, hill start asst. Mods I've done so far; 2" torsion bar crank in the front, 1" shackle lift in rear, 35" Toyo Mt's, Rancho Shocks, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops in front, UCP, Rolling Lock Bed Cover, removable Tire Carrier, and Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 3 months ago #4534

• Donny
  • Trail tested wife approved
You getting a bigger tent?
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7 V8, Definity Mud Tires, Performance driveshaft, Cobra 29 CB, 12,000lbs Winch ---2010 GBR Treasurer-2011 GBR Membership Director-2012 GBR Vice President

Re:Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 3 months ago #4535

Yes, If I can sell this one.
2009 Hummer H3T with Adventure package which includes front and rear lockers, 4.10 gears, hill start asst. Mods I've done so far; 2" torsion bar crank in the front, 1" shackle lift in rear, 35" Toyo Mt's, Rancho Shocks, Trail Duty Extended Bump Stops in front, UCP, Rolling Lock Bed Cover, removable Tire Carrier, and Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio

Re:Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 3 months ago #4538

He needs it, a 10x9 only sleeps one Larry :)

Re:Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 3 months ago #4542

Exactly! so I went out and bought the 10x14', used it jay's this weekend and worked out great.

here is a link showing a pic of tent and video showing how fast it goes up.

www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Instant-Set-U...10-x-9/15843339?_mm=

Re:Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 1 month ago #4568

How "Instant" is it..I ask with the motive can it be done by someone who usually holds down the camping chair with her red solo cup "side arm" in her hand and usually watches her husband put the tent together?!?!?

John
2010 Rookie of the Year
2011 Vice President
Ear chewin, Whooo Boyyyin, apple pie sippin, skinny pedal only drivin, dolla billz flingin Mike Lowery!

Re:Coleman 10x9 instant tent for sale 1 year 1 month ago #4569

Hey John

even with only one person you can put the tent up in about 2 minutes, check out the link in my previous post for a quick video showing how easy it is.
Time to create page: 1.316 seconds

Check Out A Meeting

The GBR4WD Club holds a business meeting on the first Saturday of each month.

Most of our meetings are at the Fuddrucker's on Windy Hill Rd in Marietta near I-75.

Meetings start at 7:00pm, with dinner to follow around 8:00.

Most of us hang out a while to chat after the business portion is finished.